Senator John Owan Enoh has emerged victorious as the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Cross River State, having come on top in the party primaries conducted in the state earlier today.
Owan Enoh polled a staggering 82,272 votes to secure an overwhelming victory, with his closest rival Chief Edem Duke polling a meagerly 7,367 votes.
Here is a break down of the official results:
1. Pastor Usani Uguru Usani – 1778 votes
2. Senator John Owan Enoh – 82272 votes
3. High Chief Edem Duke – 7367 votes
4. John Upan Odey – 3892 votes
5. Prof. Eyo Etim Nyong – 5786 votes
A total of 106,212 voters were accredited. There were 101,095 valid votes, 117 invalid votes, while 111,212 votes were cast in the election.